Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Thursday · June 8, 2023
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Pee Dee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Must be boarded.
- Florence is a city in and the county seat of Florence County, South Carolina, United States.
- It is the county seat of Florence County and the primary city within the Florence metropolitan area.
- It lies at the intersection of Interstates 20 and 95 and is the eastern terminus of the former.
- In 1965, Florence was named an All-American City, presented by the National Civic League.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- 5] As of the 2010 census, the population of Florence was 37,056, and the estimated population in 2019 was 38,531.
- Location: South Carolina.
- Facility Type: hopsital.
- Florence is one of the major cities in South Carolina.
- 8] The city was founded as a railroad hub and became the junction of three major railroad systems, including the Wilmington and Manchester, the Northeastern, and the Cheraw and Darlington.
- The area forms the core of the historical "Pee Dee" region of South Carolina, which includes the eight counties of northeastern South Carolina, along with sections of southeastern North Carolina.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 8.