Hospitalist Jobs in South Carolina
Wednesday · May 18, 2022
1 Job in The Palmetto State
Photo: The resort beaches of Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This locum tenen pays $70 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Columbia ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits: In-house credentialing support.
- Position Overview.
- The area is also only 40 minutes from Charleston and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Scheduling: Asap - Ongoing.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Position Type: Locums 1099.
- Shifts: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- An inpatient health center in Dorchester County, South Carolina is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Experience: Minimum 1-year working experience.
- Licensing Support.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- 7:00 pm- 7:00 am.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Multiple rivers run through the area, providing plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, including fishing and boating.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Provider Services.